Pup Doodles works on commission to create hand-drawn, detailed portraits of your dogs and cats. Our drawings are executed with the level of detail needed to capture your pet’s likeness and convey their unique personality.
Shipping to US addresses is included at no additional charge for portraits up to 16" x 20."
How it Works
First, get in touch so we can discuss the specific details of your order. You can do this using the “Send Message” button. There is also a field to “Add Notes” in the check out form.
1. Describe what you would like me to draw. Tell me all about your pet, along with any other relevant details. Do you have a vision for the drawing? Will it be a gift? Do you have a size in mind? A specific deadline?
2. Send me your photo(s). If you’re unsure which image would work best, send a few. High quality photos result in better drawings. Select an image that shows off your pet’s personality! If you send multiple images, I can help you judge which photo will result in the best drawing. Images can be uploaded using the “Send Message” button.
2. I’ll reply, and we’ll discuss the details: image selection, size, price, turnaround time, etc.
3. After we have ironed out the details, place your order. Once payment has been confirmed, I’ll confirm the order along with the delivery date.
4. I’ll update you as I work on the drawing and send you a digital proof once I finish. After you approve the proof, I will ship you the final drawing.
5. You sit back and wait for my gorgeous drawing of your dog, cat, parrot, guinea pig, etc. to arrive. It’s that easy!
Pricing for one pet (standard sizes):
8” x 10” – $140
11” x 14” – $155
16” x 20” – $170
Each additional pet is $50.
Prices for custom sizes will be provided upon request.
For tips on taking a great photo, read my blog post: 10 Tips for Photographing Your Pet.
I take pride in my work, and I want all my customers to be 100% satisfied. If you are not happy with the digital proof, I will address any specific concerns and feedback, and edit the drawing accordingly. If you are not satisfied with the final pet portrait, you may return it to me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
Note: You are purchasing the final piece of art. I retain the copyright. The buyer does not have the right to make copies or the right to reproductions.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.