Looking for examples of different styles, sizes, colors, etc? Checkout our other items in our shop.
This listing includes 2 bowls:
choose small or large (See photo #4)
Small: 5.75 inches (14.6 cm) wide along the top, including the rim
4.75 inches (12.1 cm) wide along the base
2.5 inches (6.35 cm) tall.
2 fluid cups
Large: 8.5 inches (21.6 cm) wide along the top, including the rim
7.25 inches (18.4 cm) wide along the base
3 inches (7.62 cm) tall
6 fluid cups.
Because these items are handmade, the measurements are not exact.
Here's how you can make your bowl unique:
1. You can personalize with up to 7 letters on the exterior of the bowl. We offer A-Z, "-" "." "+" "&" "!" and a "?" for the exterior of the bowl. Please send us a message with your text instructions.
- We will include the leaf image, dog bone outline, solid paw print or paw print outline, stamped around the bowl. Please send us a message with your stamp choice.
2. Add more personalization by selecting from our 14 colored glaze options for the interior of the dish. (see photo #5)
3. Add more personalization by selecting either a Gold or Silver luster rim.
We do not offer color options for the text. We only have dark brown ink for the text.
4. Add a gold or silver luster along the rim of the bowl.
All of our dog bowls are handmade by us, Elycia & T.J. We designed the shape & style of our bowls. They are made of white earthenware clay, which is much more durable than white porcelain. If you choose to add color, the colored glaze is carefully applied to the inside of the bowl, with a crisp clean edge. One letter at a time, we stamp your personalized text. We use a lead-free, clear, glossy glaze over the dark brown ink to make your personalized text permanent. If you choose to add a luster, our last step is to add your gold or silver luster rim and fire your bowl for a third and final time. Before shipping your bowl, we will add rubber stoppers to the bottom so they will not scratch your floors.
Use these bowls for food or water. You can gift these bowls for any occasion: a new pet, a birthday, christmas, a house warming gift or just because you love your pet or a pet owner and want them to be stylish in a unique way that shows off their special personality.
Our dog bowls are sturdy, allowing them to last through the wear and tear of being washed on a daily basis. They are also heavy enough to discourage being push around the floor by your pet. But in just in case, before shipping your bowl, we will add rubber stoppers to the bottom so they will not scratch your floors. Our bowls have endured the test of time and been approved by our dog Sweeny, a great dane mix: aka the supervisor of all dog products made at Elycia Camille
Please feel free to contact us with any questions including wholesale, or how to customize your dog bowl.